HERITAGE POINTE LADIES LEAGUEThe Heritage Pointe Ladies League is open to all public players. It is a 9-hole League that occurs every Monday evening from the first week of May, until the last Monday of September. It is only $50 to register for the league and that fee goes towards prizing and entry into the spring and fall events. Each night the fee is a low $50, which includes 9 holes of golf with a power cart and entry for prizes. New for 2017 will be our 18 hole option. Ladies will have reserved spots between 2 and 3 pm on Mondays to play 18 holes. During these time slots ladies can still be a part of the prizing and activities of each Ladies League night and enjoy a similar low rate offered to the ladies league.
- Enjoy playing golf in a non-competitive social atmosphere with friends and colleagues on one of Alberta’s finest golf courses.
- Experience all three of our unique 9 hole courses; Desert, Heritage and Pointe. We will rotate through our three nines to ensure you get to try them all.
- Let’s see you DRESS TO IMPRESS for our theme nights.
- We are not just about playing golf. Take part in our etiquette sessions or our instruction nights. You might even find yourself doing yoga or going on a mystery bus tour.
- Discounts on pro shop merchandise (10% of hard-good and 20% off soft-goods)
- Season opening and year ending windup events.
- Regular Monday night food and drink specials.
We are also looking for corporate sponsorships for some of our theme nights. If interested, please let us know and we can get you great exposure to our ladies league during the 2017 season.
A – No, you are not required to attend each night, but if you have a tee time we do ask that you cancel outside of 24 hours if you are not able to attend.
Q – How do you book tee times?
A – All tee times are scheduled through the golf shop with a signup sheet. Once your tee time is scheduled, you will receive an email reminder 24 hours outside your tee time.
We are going to be exploring the ability to book these times online, but have not found a suitable solution yet.
Q – Is there a waiting list?
A – Currently we still have availability for more registrations. If our league grows beyond our set limit, we will explore having additional options for growing the league.
Q – Can I reserve the same time each week?
A – Unfortunately we do not allow tee time reservations over a week in advance. Each tee sheet is available on the Monday Prior, and you will have a few avenues in which you can contact us to book your spot(s). Phone, email or in person.
Q – Are there enough tee times for everyone?
A – Yes. With 27 holes we have the ability to use one, two or even all three of our courses for the ladies league. On a normal night we will have two course options each, which gives us the ability to accommodate over 100 ladies each night.